My name is Najmah. I have graduated from Anglia Ruskin University with a BA (Honours) Degree in Journalism.
Let’s start at the beginning. When I was younger, apart from playing with dolls I was always reading and writing but I never had a lifelong ambition of becoming a writer. I had the moment of clarity when I was stuck looking for a job in business administration, I realised that I needed a career change.
Some of my loves:
- My family and friends, I enjoy spending time with them, I wouldn’t give them up for anything in the world – even though some of them do my head in sometimes.
- Reading – It’s my favourite pastime hobby 🙂 nothing beats getting lost in a good book.
- Travelling, I really enjoy going out to places I have never been before. Love to go to Museums, art galleries, exhibitions, etc. I have a long list of countries, cities I want to visit including Paris where there’s The Louvre Museum and The Eiffel Tower.
- Architecture. I love learning about how certain structures were planned, designed and built. The feeling of being in a building that has been around for years is just indescribable; imaging how life was like 1,000 years ago is I don’t know, I just can’t explain it.
- I know it might seem a little odd but I have been watching Formula One Racing since forever. My favourite racing driver is Michael Schumacher, however since he retired I have been following Kimi Räikkönen – who has been driving awesomely and I hope he wins the drivers championship this year.
- I spend a lot of my time on my phone; recently I have bought my new iPhone 6, so you can find me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn and I am on the initial stages of using Snapchat.
Finally, this blog is there for me to showcase my skills, so follow me, or add a comment if you like what I write, and keep reading!
Follow me on twitter: @NajmahWrites